FH-AP - The Beginning
3 passions: Advertising, Photography, and Showcase.
United under the umbrella of my business, Florian Hirzinger Advertising & Photography.
In October 2010 my passion for creativity became official: I founded my own advertising agency.
What had only been a hobby until then, suddenly became my job: creating advertisements that work because they are different.
Today my advertising agency is a one man show. That's why I'm able to work more efficiently and flexibly than most of my competitors. When I'm at my wit's end, I work closely with freelancers of all kind. No matter if it's a graphic designer or a film producer.
Photography with a touch of my personal style - that's always been part of my art project Showcase. Since the summer of 2012, it's also part of my job.
I specialize in advertising photography, PR photography, fashion photography, event photography, architecture photography and landscape photography, and I'm working for businesses of all kind.
- Sony Alpha 900
- Sony / Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 2.8 / 16-35 mm
- Sony / Carl Zeiss Planar T* 1.4 / 50 mm
- Sony G 2.8 / 70-200 mm
- Sigma APO 5.6 / 400 mm
- Belomo Peleng Fisheye 3.5 / 8 mm
My photography art project "Showcase" is the attempt of visualizing moments emotionally - a collaboration between the photographer and the viewer. An attempt, because viewing a photograph trying to capture a moment will never be the same as actually experiencing the moment. And as the viewers experience a photograph in their own unique way, they are inevitably part of the process. This is why the exposure of a photograph - an emotionally visualized moment - is not finished before it reaches the viewer‘s eye.
- 2018: Gallery Stross, Graz, Austria
- 2017: photo::vienna, Museum für angewandte Kunst (MAK), Vienna, Austria
- 2014: Broadway Gallery NYC, New York City, USA
- 2013: Vienna Showcase, Museum of Young Art, Vienna, Austria
- 2011: Real World Gallery, London, UK
- 2014: "Gedanken tanken", Galerie zeitlos, Hopfgarten im Brixental, Austria
- 2014: "Landscapes", Capital Bank Kitzbühel, Austria
- 2011: "Urban Motions", Galerie R2, Vienna, Austria