FH-AP - The Beginning
3 passions: Advertising, Photography, and Showcase.
United under the umbrella of my business, Florian Hirzinger Advertising & Photography.
In October 2010 my passion for creativity became official: I founded my own advertising agency.
What had only been a hobby until then, suddenly became my job: creating advertisements that work because they are different.
Today my advertising agency is a one man show. That's why I'm able to work more efficiently and flexibly than most of my competitors. When I'm at my wit's end, I work closely with freelancers of all kind. No matter if it's a graphic designer or a film producer.
Photography with a touch of my personal style - that's always been part of my art project Showcase. Since the summer of 2012, it's also part of my job.
I specialize in advertising photography, PR photography, fashion photography, event photography, architecture photography and landscape photography, and I'm working for businesses of all kind.
For example for Mercedes-Benz and the creative people of their agency Liganova, who regularly send me to places like Kitzbühel, Lech, Sylt, Berlin and Stuttgart.
- Sony Alpha 900
- Sony / Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 2.8 / 16-35 mm
- Sony / Carl Zeiss Planar T* 1.4 / 50 mm
- Sony G 2.8 / 70-200 mm
- Sigma APO 5.6 / 400 mm
- Belomo Peleng Fisheye 3.5 / 8 mm
Visualizing emotions by means of photography which take form in the eye of the viewer.
That's the goal of my art project Showcase. And that's what I'm trying to implement since the year of 2005 by taking my camera all over the world. From Bangkok to San Francisco.
- 2014: Solo exhibition "Gedanken tanken", Galerie zeitlos, Hopfgarten im Brixental, Austria
- 2014: Group exhibition "Artists At Home And Abroad", Broadway Gallery NYC, New York City, USA
- 2014: Solo exhibition "Landscapes", Capital Bank Kitzbühel, Austria
- 2013: Group exhibition "Vienna Showcase", Museum of Young Art, Vienna, Austria
- 2011: Group exhibition, Real World Gallery, London, UK
- 2011: Solo exhibition "Urban Motions", Galerie R2, Vienna, Austria